Sunday, July 5, 2009

Week 1 - 2, a leader or follower?

Do you consider yourself a leader or follower in this realm, or something else altogether? Why?

I consider myself an accidental leader in web2.0 applications. I have been using web2.0 unknowingly for a few years before I was formally introduced the term. I have encouraged my family and friends to use more web2.0 application because I find the ability to share information very useful in keeping touch with them. For example, the use of MSN Space blog to record and blog about daily occurrences, as well as share latest photos, are excellent example of how I have used web2.0 widely.

Besides encouraging my family and friends to use web2.0, I also asked my best friends to test new web2.0 together with me. There was once when we tried new functions of Twitter and Plurk just to compare the difference of the layout and format. We also tried new functions of Skype and MSN video just to compare the clarity and quality of web voice and video. To me, that was a very good way of assessing and being more friends on board the web2.0 revolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment