Sunday, July 5, 2009

Week 1 - 3

Discuss what you hope to get out of this class.

Besides knowing more Web 2.0 technologies and applications, I’m more interested to learn how to integrate Web 2.0 technologies in teaching and learning, and how Web 2.0 technologies influence people daily life, behaviors, and attitude. One of the characteristics of Web 2.0 is information sharing; hence, I think web 2.0 security and privacy issues are also critical at present. Therefore, I wish I will learn some Web 2.0 tools, more strategies that are suitable for Web 2.0 technologies, and more knowledge about Web 2.0 technology issues at the end of this class.

1 comment:

  1. I think through this class we are already learning ways to integrate Web 2.0 technologies in teaching and learning. Web 2.0 can certainly be used in some creative ways as you have already seen and done and experienced. I agree that security and privacy issues are critical and a balance needs to be made.
    I am enjoying reading your blog!
    Christie Suggs

    ReplyDelete